วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2557

Just " X "


xDycktia
โดย Dyckia From " Q "


Good morning everyone, today I will show your guys some cross between Dyckia and Hechtia.
As we have checked that this cross should call " xDycktia " so I will name some of them later ^__^

   xDyckia Squid cv. of Arizona F2 X Hechtia glauca, I keep 3 plants from this cross.


   xDyckia Squid cv. of Arizona F2 X Hechtia glauca, green leaf with white spines and a bit trichome.


   xDyckia Squid cv. of Arizona F2 X Hechtia glauca, best in show so I will name this one later ^__^


   xDyckia Brittle Star F3 Reverse Spines X Hechtia glauca


   Nice spines with silver trichome.


   xDyckia Brittle Star F3 Reverse Spines X Hechtia glauca


   Dark red leaf and big form.


   xDyckia Arizona F1 X Hechtia glauca


   Small size with compact form.


   xDyckia Arizona F1 X Hechtia glauca


   Look like ball shape from this cross, I just keep 2 of them.


   xDyckia Arizona F2 X Hechtia glauca


   The only one that I keep, plant has show everything perfectly.


   xDyckia ( reitzii rubra X Arizona ) X Hechtia glauca


   Just 1 plant that I keep for this cross, perfect trichome and nice spines.


   xDyckia 7a X Hechtia glauca, compact form with very nice teeth.


   I keep 2 plants for this cross


   xDyckia 2b X Hechtia glauca


   Perfect black leaf with nice trichome.


   xDyckia 2b X Hechtia glauca


   Compact form and nice wide leaf.


That's all for today. So after I name some of them, I will show your guys again. Have a nice weekend.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น